FoxPro's Customer Service is second to none!!!

Big Sky

SPONSOR
Folks I just have to share this. I do not easily impress when it comes to things like this, but the men and women at FoxPro have gone above and beyond the call of duty! I have a major predator hunt coming up later this month. I have over a week scheduled off from my day job to hunt specifically for coyotes. On Thanks Giving Day I broke my FX5, I mean broke it really bad, as into a couple of pieces. I was stressing big time as I sent the call off last Monday. I included a letter expressing how this break could not have happened at a worse time and that I couldn't get the call back fast enough. The call arrived back in my hands today! It works perfectly and this all happened since last Monday. Now I don't expect that is the usual turn around time. I am sure they made this repair a priority, which I truly appreciate. I mean this call was shipped from Montana to PA and back, plus repaired, in a week! This is the most impressive customer service I have ever witnessed. My hat is off to Mike the gang down there at FoxPro, and THANK YOU!!! I am one very HAPPY customer!!!

Gotta love Foxpro. MY 532 and Jack-n-the Box.
6687Scott_s_pictures_485.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.