• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Trade: Redding 338 Norma Magnum FL Type S Bushing die

Status
Not open for further replies.

bapayton

I picked up this die a while back when my buddy was clamoring for a long range tactical style rifle. I don't think he understands how difficult it would be for a tactical/long range newbie to shoot a large caliber. I talked him into something smaller so I'm letting this die go. You could use this to form 30-338 Norma or a 7mm-338 Norma would be pretty neat. I can't find the die on Redding's website so I downloaded their catalog and it looks like it is a one-off type die (they probably just do small production runs) with a list price of $163.00. It is in almost perfect condition so I'm not sure it was used at all....if so it wasn't used much. It comes with a Redding TiN .363 bushing.

In trade I'm looking for a 243-308 bushing die and a 7mm-338 Rem Mag bushing die. I will also consider trades for 22/6mm/30 BR equipment as well as BR & PPC reamers. If I need to throw in some cash to make things even I'm willing to do so depending on what you have.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.