• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: TruGlo 1x30 Red Green Dot Scope, 4 reticles, 2 colors

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TruGlo 1x30 Red Green Dot Scope, 4 reticles, 2 colorshttp://www.riflescopes.webyshops.co...-1x30-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-4-Reticles-TG8030MB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 200[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 150.54[FONT=&quot] (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to move this TruGlo 1x30 Red Green Dot Scopeto a good home. Always liked Truglo Red Dot Scopesbut have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from Truglo – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRUGLO-1x30-Red_Green-Dot-Sight-4-Reticles-TG8030MB.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TruGlo 1x30 Red Green Dot Scope with 4 reticles http://www.riflescopes.webyshops.co...-1x30-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-4-Reticles-TG8030MB[FONT=&quot]is engineered by TruGlo to serve the needs of hunters that prefer muzzleloaders, shotguns, and other weapons producing heavy recoil. The scope is equally at ease on handguns and cross bows. Because of the combination of features and price, many paintballers and airsoft enthusiasts have been using this optic too.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRUGLO-1x30-Red_Green-Dot-Sight-Multi-Reticle-TG8030MB-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The red dot sight is packed with features that make it a great value. Dual color reticle for any lighting condition. Four reticle options to suit your application: from turkey hunting to target shooting. Eleven brightness adjustment settings. 95% light transmission, flip up lens covers and a limited lifetime warranty – the only thing is missing – is you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Parameters:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]8 ounces[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]30 mm objective[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]4 reticle patterns[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Red and Green color reticle[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Technology:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Integrated lanyard system prevents loss of W/E caps[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Battery included (CR2032)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Black finish[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Unlimited Eye relief[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Limited Lifetime Warranty[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Shock resistant to 1000g[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comes with Scope:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Flip Up Caps[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Warranty card[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Battery[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If this is Red Dot Sight by Truglo you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below. You will save 10 dollars off the price. Email me ([email protected]) or call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$10)[/FONT]