• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale & trade: New Tikka 243 build by Alex Wheeler

Plenty of things I could use. Mainly looking for hunting scopes, rimfires and quality hand guns in a trade.

Ok fellas, I have had this up for a while and looked at on a couple forums and had a few trade offers I could not use. Great varmint/deer rifle built by Alex of Wheeler Accuracy. I have had a bunch of rifles built over the years by a lot of top names and none have been built any better. I shoot and hunt small game with rimfire 95% of the time these days and have what I need to coyote and fox hunt with. I have this rifle priced at a bargain for what it cost to build. This is a break down on the build on what it cost to build for your info. This rifle is unfired with the exception of a couple magazines fed through rifle to check function.

* 650.00 new rifle from Euro optics
* 300.00 chamber and crown barrel
* 325.00 barrel blank
* 200.00 bed action to stock
* 200.00 cerekote all metal work
* 225.00 Mountain Tactical bottom metal, shroud & 20moa pic rail
* 150.00 true face of action, PTG recoil lug, open barrel channel and area for lug and reseal.

Total 2050.00......and this does not include shipping of parts, shipping of rifle to me when done and FFL fee

1325.00 shipped

1700.00 on trades

Last edited: