• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale Rocky Maxprotect (Athletic Mobility) Level 3 Jacket/Bib Large AP New w tags

edge_232

Brand new Rocky Maxprotect (also call Athletic Mobility) Level 3 Jacket and Bibs New with tags $185 to your door OBO. My wife bought me these after I had already purchased a set of First Lite top and bottoms so I don't need both.
Jacket Bibs 2 sm.jpeg

JacketBibs1 small.jpg

Re: For Sale Rocky Maxprotect (Athletic Mobility) Level 3 Jacket/Bib Large AP New w t

Price drop $170 TYD OBO

Re: For Sale Rocky Maxprotect (Athletic Mobility) Level 3 Jacket/Bib Large AP New w t

Ttt obo

$165 ttt

What size are they??

They are both size large

TTT still for sale brand new with tags still attached. It's also their scent control suit as well.