• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Rem 700 VLS .308/ Sig Pro .40 s&w/ AR-15 (OHIO)

sniperVLS

Pics Included..You can email me directly at [email protected], ALL prices INCLUDE shipping to FFL dealer if not local. I won't ask for anymore fees, so think about that when you see the prices.

I live in Broadview Heights, Ohio, about 10 miles south of Cleveland. If local, we can skip all the FFL stuff.

I just inherited some assorted rifles from my Grandpa so I'm cleaning out my safe to make room. And they are nice enough to where Im wanting to get rid of these.

Pics have been included so people can see exactly whats up for grabs...

Remington 700 VLS .308

The VLS stands for Varmint Laminated Stock for those that don't know. Its got the heavy varmint barrel on it ofcourse, and if you do your part, you can hit nickels all day at 200 yards. This is one of the few rifles Ive owned that isn't picky with ammo. It likes American Eagle FMJ's, Remington and Federal Soft points, and loves Remington match grade 168grain hollowpoints. I've put only about 200 rounds thru her. It is in MINT condition. The Bipod in the pic is NOT included. I bought this in late March and Paid around $700.00

I then bought a Super Sniper 10x42 scope from SWFA.com(the only place you can buy these now), and this scope gets directly compared to Leupold tacticals in tests that cost 3 to 4 times as much and holds its own in most areas. Leupold Rings and Base round the package out. The scope has a huge 30mm tube, I've shot chucks at 500 yards with my Uncles Leupolds that cost $1,300.00, and this scope for $300.00 is a steal. Great glass and it features Mildots.

The Rifle, Scope, 2 xtra sunshades, base and rings set me back around $1,140.00 after tax.

Asking $750.00 and I'll throw in the Remmy sock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif [I also have many rounds of American Eagle and some Match Grade ammo left if interested]. I don't want to lose too much on this seeing as its as New as an used Rifle can be. I'm not fond of selling any of this seperately. With the package, you know youre getting a scope thats properly mounted, and sighted in and ready to go.

remmy1.jpg

remmyclose.jpg

remmysock.jpg

Next up, my Sig Pro 2340 .40 S&W. Why am I selling it? My cousins friend is selling his 2340 .357 Sig that happens to be the Two Tone model, and he wont sell just the barrel(which is interchangeable.). He's also demanding that the buyer takes all 5 magazines he has, Plus the Tan Fletch HiRide holster, thats why my Holster is also up for grabs. I am Only selling the Holster if the gun sells by the way.

This can be bought as a Package, or seperately.

I paid $550.00 for the Sig in March/April, and since have put about 7 - 800 rounds thru her. She is in MINT condition. The only ammo that Ive come across that didnt feed on occassion was cheap winchester FMJ's from Walmart. Other than that, it'll eat up anything else Ive tried(Amer. Eagle, Remington, UMC, Federal).

$425.00 will get you the .40, case, manual, lock, oil, and a pair of 10 round Mags.

I have 2 other mags for sale. One being a 10 rounder, the other a 12. I paid I believe $35.00 and $40.00 for them. Asking $25.00 for the 10, and $30.00 for the 12. Those 2 are quite new, and tested them at stone wall and work perfectly.

The Black Fletch High Ride is in great condition. I paid $70.00 and will only sell this if the pistol sells. The same person doesn't have to buy it, but if the gun doesn't sell, either does the Holster. Asking $40.00 for it.

Adding all that up comes to $520.00. -IF- someone wants the *package*, I'll knock off a few $$ and it's yours for $500.00 even. Thats a **** fine price in my opinion. I'm not buying the other Sig until this one sells so if it doesn't go, no biggie.

Sig2.jpg

Sig1.jpg

sigholster.jpg

Lastly, I only want to sell this to someone who really really wants it. This is one that I wont mind keeping, but I now have so many guns that it's up for grabs.

Eagle Arms .223 AR15/M15A2 in Excellent condition. Very well kept up, oiled well as to insure proper feeding. It loves hollowpoints as the bullets are smaller compared to longer nosed softpoints. 55 grain HP's from American Eagle or UMC are very cheap and shoot great.

You can see I added a Tasco 3x9 scope, the best tri rail base you can get for a handle mount, a Swatforce pressure sensitive flashlight w/mount, and a NcStar Laser that resides upfront near the muzzle under the barrel.

I paid $600.00 for the rifle, $60.00 for the scope and rings, $55.00 for the tri rail base, $35.00 for the swatlight, $20.00 for each 20 round mag, and $20.00 for laser ($810.00 total)

If you want *just* the rifle and pair of 10 round mags, it's yours for $475.00. I bought it at the last Berea Gun show I attended. It has a Lifetime guarantee from the buyer who live in Hiram, Oh. If anything goes wrong with it and they can't fix it, they give you a new rifle. You get the certificate, two 10 round mags and manual with the rifle.

If you want the rifle as you see it in the following pictures(including the 20 round magazines), I'm thinking $625.00 will do it. I've only put around 200 rounds thru it, if that. I have a case(200 rds) of American Eagle 55grain HP's if interested. I don't want to lose too much on this seeing as its as pretty much New (same goes for the .308 above), so Please dont message me asking to go lower.

AR3.jpg

AR1.jpg

AR2.jpg

The AR has SOLD He bought just the rifle, which is what I really wanted incase I get another(I might get antsy come spring time and want another).

I'm not wanting to sell those seperate right now, sorry.

[ QUOTE ]
will you break up the equipment on the AR if so how much for the light, laser and the mags?
[email protected]

please email

[/ QUOTE ]

Todd, I decided to email you, I just sent it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lowering the price for the pistol, case and 2 mags down to $375.00.

Package which includes 2 more mags(4 total) and the holster, is now $450.00

Recent Posts