• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale Nikon Monarch 6.5-10x44 Illum Mil-Dot,Matte finish $400!NEW!

SAFARIKID

Factory new in box Nikon Monarch 6.5-20x44 Riflescope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, Adjustable Objective, and Matte Black Finish - model #6613.ONLY $400 + 10 DELIVERED! Please contact me via email at [email protected]

Safari:

In your title you should change the 10 to 20. It is listed correctly in the message part. I know, picky-picky.
WG

Obviously, you posted this a long time ago. Is it still available? What's the updated condition of the scope? Thanks

Factory new in box Nikon Monarch 6.5-20x44 Riflescope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, Adjustable Objective, and Matte Black Finish - model #6613.ONLY $400 + 10 DELIVERED! Please contact me via email at [email protected]

Obviously, you posted this a long time ago. Is it still available? What's the updated condition of the scope? Thanks

Seeing as he hasn't even been to visit the forum in 10 months, your odds of a reply are quite small. You would probably do better by e-mailing him.