• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Nightforce, Leupold, and Pentax

Beowulf

FS: Nightforce 12-42x56 BR scope with NP-2DD reticle. This scope is as new, only used in three matches. It comes in original box with screw in lens covers and sunshade. It is only one year old. Absolutely no ring marks, scratches, or chips. It is like NIB. Only reason I am selling it is because I can't get under 10.5lbs with it. E-mail for detailed photos. $975 shipped to the lower 48.

FS: Leupold M8-6x Compact with Adjustable Objective and Target Turrets, Butler Creek flip-ups, and standard duplex reticle, gloss black finish. This scope was mounted and sighted in on a rifle and has set in the safe ever since, never hunted. No ring marks but has a few handling marks from moving around in the safe. E-mail for detailed photos. $225 shipped to the lower 48.

FS: Pentax DCF-WP 8x42 binoculars. You can find a review of them here: http://betterviewdesired.com/new_roofs.htm#Pentax These are like new, used only a couple of times. Absolutely no scratches or marks. Come with front and back lens covers, carry case and strap. E-mail for detailed photos. $275 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll send photos after I post this. The Nikon ABT series is not a comparison to this Pentax model. Here is a quote from the betterviewdesired.com review I listed in the ad: "They actually outperform both the Leica 8x32 and the Zeiss 8x30 roofs." I think they are about 2.5 years old and have spent all their time in my safe. Only used for about an hour, never any field time. You will see how perfect they are in the photos. Thanks.

PENTAX PRICE DROP!

Will ship the Pentax DCF WP 8x42 for $200 shipped if payment is USPS money order. Thanks.