• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: HS Precision Short Action Stock

sierrabravo45

New HS Precision Short Action Stock, Taken off a Remington 700 VSSF..No scratches. Black with Grey Web. $185 Delivered to your door.

I got the HS Precision PSC14 competion model, I like thumbhole stocks better than regular grips...Just a personal preference, I have not seen any difference in accuracy, the guns are still less than a minute.

Sierrabravo45, Can I ask what you replaced that HS stock with? Please don't tell me your getting better accuracy with a McMillan, hopefully you just got a different style HS. Jay

sierrabravo45, I wish I could take that off your hands but I really don't need it at this time, just got a PST12(M24) after I sent back my PST60 cuz it was canting the rifle when I put a bipod on, must be a cant in the mold or something, but I was the only one to complain about it. but I got a best group of .217" @100yds 5shots in my 6mmRem, I've been told that McMillan stocks shoot better than HS stocks even without bedding them, BULL. I believe the HS system is outstanding. Jay
wink.gif