• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Grip pistol red laser by CrimsonTrace for Springfield XD 9 mm, 40, 357 sig,

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Handgun Grip Red Laser by CrimsonTrace for Springfield XD 9 mm, 40, 357 sig, 45 gap LG 446[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 380[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 291[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CRIMSON-TRACE-Laser-Springfield-Armory-XD-9mm-40cal-357-Sig-45-GAP-LG-446.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to move this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Handgun Grip Red Laser by CrimsonTrace for Springfield XD[/FONT][FONT=&quot]to a good home. Always liked [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pistol & Handugun Lasers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]but have not seen a good price? Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. Interested in something else from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]CrimsonTrace[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CRIMSON-TRACE-Laser-Springfield-Armory-Full-Size-XD-LG-446-Pic1.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Handgun Grip Red Laser by CrimsonTrace for Springfield XD 9 mm, 40, 357 sig, 45 GAP [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is a must have for those shooters that would like to add a CT pistol laser sight to their XD platform without affecting its ergonomics. It also works great for those who want to keep their existing holsters.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CRIMSON-TRACE-Laser-Springfield-Armory-Compact-XD-LG-446-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The lasersight by CrimsonTrace is designed to wrap around the polymer grip of the XD and anchor in place without compromising pistol's functionality.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]CT pistol sight[/FONT][FONT=&quot] runs on two 2032 batteries that come with it. The run time is 4 hours.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powered by 2- CR2032 Li Battery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5mW – 633nm Red laser[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Master on/off switch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hard Polymer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Works with XD full, compact and subcompact[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Instinctive activation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Class IIIa red pistol laser[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Adjustable w&e[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CrimsonTrace Warranty registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CT Laser Sight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lithium Batteries (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)[/FONT]