• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Eotech 512 Like New $310 Shipped

Jeremybj

Hey everyone. I am listing my Eotech 512 up for sale. It is in like new condition - only been out to the range twice. It is about 4 months old. It comes with the original pelican case and acccessories. Looking to get $310 shipped. Selling it because I want to get something with a little magnification on my AR. Any questions, just ask. Here is the link where I ordered it from:

EOTech 512 A65 SALE None Reflective Black Holographic Weapon Sight HWS Standard Reticle Holosight w/ Free Batteries & Scope Coat Protective Cover - EOTech 512.A65/1 Red Dot Sight (M512)

Hey read ur post and was wondering I'd u still had that EOTech for sale. If so inwas wondering if u might come down on the rive a bit... Maybe 280? If so I'd comsider it sold. And if u have pictures that would be great too. Please get back to me at my e-mail [email protected] ... Hope to jere from u soon. My names chris btw

Hey everyone. I am listing my Eotech 512 up for sale. It is in like new condition - only been out to the range twice. It is about 4 months old. It comes with the original pelican case and acccessories. Looking to get $310 shipped. Selling it because I want to get something with a little magnification on my AR. Any questions, just ask. Here is the link where I ordered it from:

EOTech 512 A65 SALE None Reflective Black Holographic Weapon Sight HWS Standard Reticle Holosight w/ Free Batteries & Scope Coat Protective Cover - EOTech 512.A65/1 Red Dot Sight (M512)

is the Eotech still up for sale ?

Jeremy,
as long as it has no issues with it, scratches etc, ill take it for $310 shipped, please send an address that i can send the postal order to and i will enclose my ship to information.
Thanks
Mark G.