• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale... Christensen Arms 300 win

Muley Madness

I have for sale a Christensen Arms Ridgeline 24" in 300 Win Mag with a 1-10 twist. I purchased this setup for someone and they backed out of the deal. So I upgraded the stock to a McMillan Game Hunter in Kuiu camo. The stock is very light if I remember correctly it weighs around 26oz. The scope is a new Leupold VX3i 6.5-20x50. The rail is a Christensen 20 MOA made by Talley I think. The rings are Nightforce ultra light. I upgraded the bolt knob to a larger Christensen Arms tactical knob. I have done some load development and it shoot great with 185 Bergers. The last group I shot with it shot 4 rounds into less that .5 moa @ 100 yards. Very nice setup for someone looking for a light weight rig. According to my scale it is less than 8 pounds, not including the bipod. I have shot this rifle less than 50 time during break in and load development. Asking $4000 OBO includes factory stock and bolt handle, rifle in picture, load info, bipod not included. Will send more pictures on request. Just trying to get me money back.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 40
My mistake guys, just found receipt for McMillan, so new price for rifle in the picture with no bipod, shipped to FFL of choice $3600. Sorry for the screw up.