• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Bushnell Fusion ARC 1600 10x42 $450 shipped

Jeremybj

Hello everyone,
I have owned them for about a year and a half. They have been used for 2 hunting seasons. Range finder in them is amazing, I have ranged antelope to 800 yards with and it and a deer a took this last year at 1200 yards. The glass optically is pretty decent. The only complaint I have with the glass is a blue hue it has, but that is common with these binos for whatever reason.
As I said they have been used, so they are not perfect. Imperfections worth noting:
1) The lenses have swirl marks on them, I am guessing it is from cleaning them with a contaminated lens cloth or something. They are rather light, but worth noting.
2) The left eye cup has a "gritty feel" when I twist it out, not sure if a little dust got in it when I was out or what happened. It doesn't affect the performance at all and it is fully functional, it just isn't as smooth as the right eye cup.
Selling because I just purchased a set of Leica Geovid HD binos from a certain camera/sport optics store in New York.
I am asking $450 shipped for it. It comes with the eye caps and the soft case. Check/money order or Paypal GIFT for payment, please.
Any questions feel free to ask.
nqd2yu.jpg