Focus problems with Swarovski!

mnhunter2

This is my first season shooting a 4-12x50 swarovski A on a 300 weatherby and I can't get it focused right. At 4 power the field of view is clear and reticle is clear, I can go as high as 8 power and adjust the scope to get a clear field of view and a clear reticle but above that I can't get both the field and the reticle focused clearly. At 12 power I can't even get the field of view focused clearly, so what do think I should do?

My eyes are fine, I have a pair of 8x30 swarovski binos and they focus fine and they work great, In my stand I could work at trying to get my scope adjusted and not have any luck and pick up the binos and see perfectly. I am thinking something must be wrong inside the scope, you should be able to get it adjusted. What kind of time would it take for repair and were would I send it?

Swaro has great customer service. Look up their number on their web site and give them a call. Run through your problems with them and see what they will do.

I recently returned my PH 3x12x50 to Swarovski. I have never been pleased with clarity. They sent me a laundry list of repairs they did to it. It was better but now belongs to someone else. I know a regular customer at the gun shop I frequent he has returned his kast 2 American Swarovskis for repairs. One came back worse than it went in. My scope was the fourth one my gun shop sent back to the factory that month. Send it back and have it repaired. I bought a Sightron and I am pleased so far. I will eventually own a NightForce.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.