• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fnh fnar

Dochawg

Brand new never fired FNAR. I still have it in the plastic wrap it came in from the factory. All I have done to it is wipe it down with an oil rag and put it back in the safe. The rifle comes with everything from the factory including 1 magazine and hard case.

Descending from the legendary Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR), the FNAR puts autoloading speed and bolt-action accuracy into one powerful package. Chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Win.), the FNAR has a 20" cold hammerforged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel with hard-chromed bore and recessed target crown. The matte black synthetic pistol grip tactical stock is fully adjustable. The FNAR is equipped with multiple MIL-STD 1913 rails for mounting your choice of optics, lights and lasers. The FNAR is the ideal competition and practical rifle when both speed and power are your top priorities.

$1050 firm + Shipping. Paypal or MO

I will entertain trade offers, but I am really only interested in a 6.5x284 bolt gun, FNH Five-Seven, or CZ P07 duty with a value up to $400.

1340502894.jpg

There really is no interest? You AR10 semi auto fire power with bolt action accuracy.