FNG from Delaware unfortunately

DelaWher?

Hey there guys, I'm Jason Nielson. Live in Delaware now but raised in Arizona. Spent most of my adult life in the big green until some Iraqi long range hunters bullet found me..lol. Moved here after spending a year at Walter Reed and a VA in Richmond, Va. Miss the mountains and wilderness something fierce! Not that I can hike them anymore but they sure are purty to look at.
More important than myself, I am on the board of a Non Profit organization called Hunters Helping Soldiers. We are a fast growing organization that takes out COMBAT and Wounded Veterans as well as their families. My partner Dale Proud and myself just returned from the SHOT show and to say it was a success would be an understatement! We have some great trips and hunting shows for our TRUE HEROES!!!!
It is a pleasure to be involved here as I have jumped on the Long Range bandwagon to extend my range now that I can't walk as far or as well. If any one would like to get involved please email me at [email protected]. I hope it is ok to do this here if not please let me know. I truly am only promoting for the troops for if it wasn't for them hunting would have a whole nother meaning to it for us.

Good shooting, Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.