• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FN FAL mags

woodnut

I was rummaging through my gun room when I opened a drawer and found two FN FAL mags. Looks to be 20 rounders. I did have one some time ago and sold it. Shouldn't have ! Anyway, these aren't going to do me any good so if someone wants them, I'll sell them for $50. apiece. They are steel, all of it. No scratches.

I was rummaging through my gun room when I opened a drawer and found two FN FAL mags. Looks to be 20 rounders. I did have one some time ago and sold it. Shouldn't have ! Anyway, these aren't going to do me any good so if someone wants them, I'll sell them for $50. apiece. They are steel, all of it. No scratches.
Or you could make me an offer!?

Howdy woodnut.
Hey, i got a buddy of mine who just got a british made FAL and he wants to know if the magazines are metric or inch??? Not sure what all that means but he would want them if they fit his rifle.

Randy

First, I don't think the Brits used metric. But, my mags are for 308s and for the FNFAL. Hope this helps.