• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Flux Capacitor for time travel for sale

Sealesniper

For sale, "almost" new Flux Capacitor. It is required for proper time travel. This is the highest power Flux Capacitor you can buy: at 1.357 Gigawatts there are no limits to where you can travel. Time travel is now at your finger tips. Go back to the creation of the earth, the Big Bang, but not so far back you get out of the space time continuum or traveled into a time vortex. Go back and invent the automobile, or participate in the gold rush. Re-write history by bringing your long range weapon back to the Civil War, or assassinate Hitler while he was in his youth. Be like Edison, (who used to own this exact flux capacitor) and take credit for hundreds of inventions that someone else made, but he just went back further in time and "invented" them. Millions and millions of applications. Go back and friend Gates or Jobs, then thump them on the head and steal Apple or Microsoft. Or go back with a very large thermometer to the Jurassic Period and find out for sure if dinosaurs were warm or cold blooded, or just the discarded "chicken bones" of aliens visiting our planet millions of years ago. Once you have put over a trillion light miles on the unit, just travel back in time to when it was new and you can sell it like I am for the original price. Available for the bargain price of $249,000,000.

Attachments

• iphone-flux-01.jpg
    iphone-flux-01.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
Sorry guys, but it has been a long day and I have been out in the heat digging a footing for a new building at the office. Think I cooked what is left of my brain, but I hope you at least got a laugh out of my goof.

I might be interested but first I need to replace my piston return springs in the engine. Their a little worn out. If you have any let me know.

No you don't. You are missing the power of this device. Buy it and go back in time when you had full power and your return springs were at full strength. You never even have to do a oil change with this unit. You could have your very own "groundhog day".

And Jett, the white lighting is not to blame..... This time.

I need a smaller unit. I just want ro get back to the first time I played 'Post Office' with the girl across the street. I want to win this time......:)

Recent Posts