• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Flir M24 640x480

Striwa88

I have a FLIR M24 640X480 Brand new in box for sale with pelican case and helmet mount I paid $7880 asking $7200 OBO shipped. Other places have a 3-4 month wait for this unit if not longer since Shot show just happened. Have this in hand by next week.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40 ... 32209.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 32248.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26 ... 32739.jpg/

Thanks

Manufacturer: FLIR Government Systems
• 640x480 Resolution
• Digital Zoom
• Lightweight
• Simple Operation
• Multi-Use Capability
• Reliable Battery Life
• Remote Operation
• Full MIL Spec Standards

The Recon M24 is a lightweight and rugged duty thermal pocket scope. With a 320 x 240 resolution, and the option of a 640 x 480 core, the thermal viewer has a 2x and 4x digital zoom. The unit runs on two 3V CR123 batteries for over three hours. With a standard 24° x 18°, the Recon M24 can be used either as a handheld thermal viewer or mounted on a tripod. Image polarity comes in white hot or black hot.

Ships With: Carry bag, manual and spare batteries.

Imaging Performance
FPA Resolution 320 x 240, 640 x 480 (optional)
E-Zoom 2x, 4x digital
Field of View 24° x 18° standard
Eyepiece Long 25mm eye-relief
Versatility Extender lens option

Display & Controls
Image Display 640 x 480 monochrome LCD
User Controls On/off switch, scroll knob for gain and brightness, mode control button, forced calibration button
Calibration Automatic (USB commandable) or on demand

Power
Power Source Two 3V CR123 batteries
Battery Life >3 hours at room temp
Hot-Swappable Batteries Batteries can be removed (one at a time) without killing power

Inputs & Outputs
Inputs USB, sealed jack with dust cover
Outputs USB, status and still imagery; Videos (RS-170 or PAL)

Dimensions, Weight & Mounting
Weight 14 oz (~400 grams) with batteries
Mounting 1/4-20 tripod mount with VHS pin, detachable external device mounting rail
Dimensions 4.6 L x 3 H x 2.5 W in

Environmental
Operating Temp -32° to +55° C
Environmental MIL-STD-810E
Water Immersion 66' for 2 hours

Warranty: Purchasing this product entitles you to a 1 Year Warranty from the original date of purchase. At our discretion your equipment can be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product or parts, if any product or parts are determined to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Shipping & handling is not included in this warranty.

Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State.

NO TRADES PLEASE.
THANKS