Fixed E3200 vs. Sightmark

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by megastink, Apr 30, 2011.

1. megastink

megastink Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I am the proud new father of a new Savage 93r17 FV rifle! I am going to be using this rifle for squirrels, groundhogs, fox (maybe), crows and those pesty European Starlings (which you can hunt here year round!)

I will also be punching paper out to about 300 yards to test myself and practice my form for when I shoot my Savage 10FP .308 (or as I call it, 'Big Brother').

I just can't seem to decide on a scope. I want one with fingertip windage/elevation, good glass, mil dot reticle, and that wont lose its zero every time i take it hunting.

I have two options in mind:

-Bushnell E3200 10x40mm
    -Sightmark Tactical 6x42mm

Which should I look at? IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION I SHOULD LOOK AT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! My price range is sub $250. Thanks!

-Megagun)

2. Keith1

Keith1 Member

I have 2 of the Bushnell 10 powers. They are mounted on a 25/06 and a 270. They work real well for me. I really like the way that they track when you make a change in windage or elevation. The clicks also feel real positive not mushy like on some scopes.

Regards, Keith

3. megastink

megastink Well-Known Member

How is the focus at 150 yards? 200? 300?