Fishing????????????

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by purpledragon, Jul 7, 2009.

1. purpledragon

purpledragon Well-Known Member

Man I know I am going to love this site,I love to hunt and many other things,but,my favorite saying is"I will leave a field full of deer,just to go look for a fish." I am a newbie here hello all....

2. Coyboy

Coyboy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the sight.

Purle dragon? is your name Barney?

3. purpledragon

No,Its not Barney I use the name it is the name of my front engine dragster.

4. Coyboy

Coyboy Well-Known Member

COOL, We gota see pictures of that!!

Ken, where do you do most of your fishing?

5. purpledragon

I fish most of the freshwater lakes in the state,and make frequent trips to the Louisiana Marsh, to fish speckled trout and redfish. My wife and I are waiting now, we have a trip planned for the weekend after Labor Day.If no storms are in the gulf thats the time of year the Bull Reds come in,20-50 lb. range don't keep any just go catch for fun. I will try and post some pics of my dragster if I can find a disc with it on there.....

6. yobuck

yobuck Well-Known Member

and hello to you. and welcome. your first job will be to go talk haley barber into running for president. (just kidding). being from mississippi, just what kind of fish would draw you away from a field full of deer? i hope your not gonna say channel cats.

7. purpledragon

Specks,bull reds,cobia,amberjack,red snapper. Do you want me to go on?.....LOL Haley for president.............come on. I know you're kidding

8. purpledragon

Oh, I forgot to mention I moved here 14yrs ago. I was born and raised in South Louisiana

9. trout-n-salmon

trout-n-salmon Well-Known Member

I am with you. Got to keep a pole in the truck. You never know when you might cross a river or stream that is full of salmon. Sometimes you just have to put the rifle in the case and fish:D