First trip out with the Tommy..

Tex,
I just got your email. Sorry, don't know what the hell happened to the other one you sent me. How long ago did you send it?

You can have a Dodge truck, just have to wait for the right email award I guess.
grin.gif

Tim,
shame on you, actually the boss'd probably thank you.
grin.gif
Here's to hoping I "have" a boss this week sometime. Equipment's suppose to be here any day now.

You have mail texas.

The first one was sent on 1May. I hope that you get a boss soon I'ld hate for you to have to hunt all the animals up there just to survive
frown.gif
grin.gif

Tim is that how you been doing it?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Was wondering how you knew about that $20 cathouse.
wink.gif

Brent, y'all must be having a BLIZZARD up there the mail didn't come through. If I don't get it by 5p.m. on 6 May 03 then I'll give you a call. Or did you change your phone number also? BTW that will be C.S.T. think that will be about 1 p.m. your time.

Texas,
good luck gettin through if the puter's online, and it usually is. Call me at 9072328611 anytime... I'll get it then, or at the very least you'll be able to leave a message, it won't just ring and ring and ring.
grin.gif
Give me a call tonight if you want.

No blizzard, it did rain a little today though. Got some bear sausage to pick up tomarrow now that you mention it.

Take care.
smile.gif

Texas,

Several years ago, I started the first trapping forum on usenet. ( News groups ) I had made a mistake in starting it, and only people with a TDS server could see it. A friend helped me out by getting it changed over so Everyone could see it. Being new to Usenet, I screwed up and used my real email address, with out a spam block. Talk about a mess! I got 40-50 junk mails a day.

But I was quickly forced to learn all about spam blockers in email address, Email filters, and virus protection. Never post on Usenet with out them! The Spiders will kill you!

Tim

[ 05-06-2003: Message edited by: Tim Behle ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.