First season with the 6.5 Sherman

I don't think I shoot all that fast although I have been known to get all my shots off shooting Silhouette in under 2 minutes when necessary. gun)

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." :D All I'll say is it's a good thing we shoot in freezing temps with a cross wind, but that 6.5 Sherman doesn't heat up as fast as I'm used to with the WSM and the RUM.

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." :D All I'll say is it's a good thing we shoot in freezing temps with a cross wind, but that 6.5 Sherman doesn't heat up as fast as I'm used to with the WSM and the RUM.

I've used that vs and I'm counting on it! To what do you attribute the heating up difference?......Rich

I've used that vs and I'm counting on it! To what do you attribute the heating up difference?......Rich

The heating is probably just my mind but it sure doesn't seem like it heats up as fast as my WSM as for the RUM's three shots and I let em chill out.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.