First Match

Discussion in 'Long Range Competition' started by emn83, Jul 21, 2012.

1. emn83

emn83 Well-Known Member

well, looks like I'll be participating in my first F-Class match in just over a week, at the MN Midrange State Championship...i was planning on going as a spectator, and got an offer I couldn't refuse. any advice from those who know, for shooting a match?

2. Hombre0321

Hombre0321 Member

emn83, Go and have fun that is what F-Class is all about. F-Class is kinda like cheating, man they put a spotter disc for each shot. All you need to do is hold hard and remember the best advice I ever recieved when it comes to shooting F-Class, "Keep the target in the pit's".

Good Luck!!
    Roland

3. emn83

emn83 Well-Known Member

Thanks Roland, I got the idea to shoot F-class from reading the article on here about using it for LRH practice. This match I'll be using a borrowed gun because mine is at the smith, but I look forward to taking mine out next season, if not before, to shoot it in matches

4. emn83

emn83 Well-Known Member

The match today was awesome, shot a total of 88 shots with 80 for score. got a 692-9X, nothing to complain about for my first time shooting past like 200 yards, and using a borrowed gun. The Gun was awesome, a tricked out AR with a Nightforce NXS scope on it... an addiction has definitely been born