first long shot

skitch

first the gun remington 7mm 08. the load 139 hornady over a charge of 4759. the game is blacktail deer. the shot was 75 yards the shooter my son age 9 his first buck with my self and grandpa there. to oregon started a new program this year so kid can start hunting before age 12. this will be the best shot all year i just cant top this.

Awsome! BUt we want pics!

Reminds me of all the times me dad and my G-pa(Gpa did have a deer in his scope at 94 years old last year but didnt shoot! I think he goes out just to be out these days) did the same thing and then I continued it on with my step daughter Katie!

Get us a pic!

Congrats to your son! I think it's a good program if it allows them to deer hunt before 12... Since I had to wait until I was 12 to big game hunt here in California :( We want pictures!

I remember my sons first deer its was amazing. Since then he has become quite the little deer slayer. Im going to try to get him his first with a bow this year he is 12 now.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.