First Impression with the Swaro Laser Guide!

Broz

I received my new laser guide yesterday. Put in the battery and out to my deck I went. Bright Sun, first try was a tree across the lake .... 1243! Bingo! I am in love!! :cool::cool:

Tried it on several other smaller objects from 200 to 1000 and it never missed a beat. Got up this am before the sun was completely up, shot it across the lake at another further target (house), 1687 :cool:

So far I am very happy, the display is kinda hard to read in bright conditions. I think that may get better as I learn to hold it correctly.

Functions are simple, and it is easy to hold. I like the small circle sight. It comes with a very neat hard plastic holster that fits on a belt and releases with the push of a button. But it does not give it much protection. I would prefer a case that fit on a belt like the Leica has to protect it better. But that is just me, I can be kinda anal taking care of my expensive equipment.:rolleyes:

Just wanted to report, I will be out at a range sunday and give it a better test.

Jeff

Any report that gives the appearance of costing me money is a very bad report.

This is a bad report.;)

Especially when I have, at least on my range, nearly reached the limits of the Leica. Which finally, is a good thing.

i'm in the same boat as you roy.....the leica just aint doin it for me. got a few pennies saved, guess i should go ahead and list the leica and sell it. can anybody give me an idea what mine is worth? it is the older version of the 1200 scan model. AJ

I just sold mine here for $375 in one day. I have been watching them sell on flea-bay for $400 to $450.

Jeff

Bingo! I am in love!! :cool::cool:

Jeff

I don't mind saying I told you so - but only after hearing you say you're happy with the Swaros. There was no comparison between my Leica and the Swarovski's which replaced them. The Swaros are a substantial step up in performance. And I find the glass superior also. Enjoy!

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.