First dog with the Thunder Beast 30BA

c_bass16

Our first confirmed kill using the TBAC 30BA from Thunder Beast Arms.
One of the most accurate suppressors on the market, renowned for superior suppression, and a light weight, quick attachment method.

Filmed in western SD during the 2011-12 predator season. While we do have the ability to shoot predators year round, we try to maximize the positives by only taking them during the coldest times of the year. This not only makes calling more productive, but it gives us the opportunity profit from prime coyote fur.

Unfortunately...late 2011 and early 2012 was crazy mild for South Dakota. We had very little snow and on the day of the video, it was nearly 60 degrees in January. It made for a difficult calling season, but we made the most of it, by resorting to more than 50% spot and stalk kills.
This set is what I would call a hybrid set, since we spotted the dog first, and then made the decision to call, rather than JUST spot/stalk or JUST call blindly hoping to get a coyote to respond. We resort to all three methods, depending on the location and how well scouting efforts were.

This particular coyote was spotted while on the way to a predetermined location, but since we had permission to call this property, we stopped on the side of the road and made the most of the terrain. It was good to get a dog with bad mange out of the pack.

As always. Enjoy it in HD if you've got the means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fm2mwrX6us]O'Neill Ops - Suppressed Thunder Beast Coyote - YouTube[/ame]

Nice shooting I cant wait to get the 338 thunder beast on my savage 110 ba and get them coyotes. I have heard nothing but good about these suppressors. Sadly not old enough to get one I just got to wait 1 more year :D

Great video, thanks for sharing! I also shoot a TB can and love it!

That's also a cool rifle, what are the spec's and did you build it?

Here's a full video review i did on her cause trust me, i get that question every time it comes out of the case.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFdZRMM9qA]243 WSSM Review - YouTube[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.