first beginner ballistic app

fisherman983

been a lurker here for quite some time, I finally acquired myself a semi custom lr setup and now its time to get a ballistic program. just curious what the most user friendly application is. ive used the online gseven calculater and I like the interface and input/output that the program offers. looking for an app for my android based cell phone I can download that is user friendly with an easy to use interface that has a large database of info.

Hey Broz, I got to a base that has internet without the 'net nanny'!

Question for you sir, what's the difference between 'Shooter' by Brian Litz, and 'Applied Ballastics' by Brian Litz?

Thank Sir!

DocB

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

I use both and now use AB most of the time. AB is a little more in depth and you have the option to go with a custom drag over G1 or G7 BC's. You pay a little more for this more in depth version. So I recommend shooter for $10 to the OP as he stated he wanted simple and beginner status.

Jeff

I use both and now use AB most of the time. AB is a little more in depth and you have the option to go with a custom drag over G1 or G7 BC's. You pay a little more for this more in depth version. So I recommend shooter for $10 to the OP as he stated he wanted simple and beginner status.

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks Sir, I appreciate the answer.

Doc

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

Any experience with the strelok apps? I'm interested to and see some use/like strelok. I've been playing with their free app and it seems o.k.

Very Interesting question DocB. As in which came first the chicken or the egg ?
I use both and get different dope from both, just found out that Shooter seems to be more user friendly for a cracker like me. Probly because i'm not doing something right on ballistic that is giving me different dope. I have just decided to use the shooter since i'm having some success with it.

I use shooter plus Nikon app for there bdc scope it is 5.00 they are pretty close sometimes I don't want to use clicks I use the bdc. but remember garbage in garbage out

e.m. bork

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.