First Antelope Hunt

Well done! The hunters I hosted last week spoke to a few fellas whom struggled with hunting that area as well, I'm glad you were able to accomplish your goals. When are you fellas headed home?

Thanks for the kind words. Outlaw, We drove home at about 11:30 am yesterday. I really didnt think we were going to get er done but we went to check out a group of does and i saw 2 does skylined so we set up the Lapua and i watched the Barnes LRX blow the life out of them.

We are about halfway done with trimming the meat. We leave this weekend for elk hunting in wyoming south of Rawlins, and we are going to bring some antelope steaks for supper one night (fist pump) :cool:. We are going to meet up with wyomingblizzard and he is going to show us the area a little bit. Is it weird that my dads elk carry rifle is a 7.5 lbs unbraked 300 RUM?:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.