Finished Painting!!!!!

darrindlh

I am finally done. It is rough around the edges but it is my first stock. It looks a ton better that the origional grey stock.

Picture002.jpg

This is what my stock is going to look like. I know what to do now to make it look awesome. I am going put another coat of paint and make all look solid. Not to bad though for my first time I think.

Darrin

Last edited:
did you follow the instructions posted here on LRH? I am working up the nerve to try to do mine but am not sure yet if i really want to do it:rolleyes:.

Yes sir, I did. It is not as hard as I thought that it would have been. I just got excited and unpatient and now I have to start over with my base coat. Last night I bought some painter tape and taped the whole gun. I then took a stencil knife and cutted the pattern that I wanted out of the tape. This go around I am going to be paitaient and let everything dry real well before I cut my patterns out. It will look good

Darrin

well i dont want to steal your thread so i will start another one but i will say thanks for the motivation to help me go ahead and paint mine. If you want to see it go to the thread titled 300WSM stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.