• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Finders Fee

andrews1958

I have been looking for a good used Jarrett rifle for some time now with out much luck Just missed exactly what I was looking for on Guns America If you can help me find the one I buy I will pay you a $50 finders fee for your help. Looking for one in either a 25 or 30 caliber(Prefer one in a 300 Jarrett)with a Remington action, black mudpie stock in great shape and at a good price. I know people will question why would you want one as there are better rifles around. I guess why does someone need a 505 Gibbs that doesn't hunt in Africa. No real reason it is just something they want. I just have always wanted a Jarrett. I am not getting any yonger and its been a dificult year but things are turning around so I am buying myself a present. Plus its on my bucket list. If you think you can help me find what I am looking for please send me an email at andrews1958
graphic_ampersand.gif
hotmail.com I will be out of the country for the next 2 weeks but will respond to everyone that I hear from when I return. Thanks guys for your help and I look forward to hearing from some of you David

Last edited: