Finally got the G/F to show me how to load pics

Rem
What are you going to do in the Army?

The road forks many times in life and this will be one of them.

SF

SF2

Down side is that the search for Osama Bin Laden is extraordinarily dangerous and a lot are coming home in bad shape. I do not undertand why nor what we are doing in Iraq but Afghanistan is the ultimate test, unfortunately they don't want any of us old creaky arthritic geezers who have nothing much to lose.

Not much commercial demand for beat up, scarred up warriors.

Other side of the Army is they have very, very good "skills" schools. And good post service educational benefits.

Have fun workin for uncle sam! I have 72 working hours left and my active duty contracts up, flying back home to K. Falls next saturday. Whats your chosen MOS? Any idea where you want to be stationed? If you have any questions that arent recruiter biased just post em or send me a email. Other then that good luck and keep your head down!!

'06,
Good luck with your decision to serve your country. This
wish comes from an ex-air force vet who served 26 yrs. before retiring. As 458 said, keep your head down, and oh yes,
good shooting!
Best Wishes and God Bless
Jim

Well I am going in basically for schooling reasons. I'm sick of my current job, UPS. Throwing boxes for $125 a week just does not cut it. Right now all that does is pay my bills. I haven't even shot my RUM in a month because I cant even afford the extra $50 for bullets and powder. Pretty sad. I am going into the medical field. Hopefully be a x ray tech, or something along those lines. If that dont work out, I will try an interior electrician. I'm only signing up for 2 years, then if I need more schooling, I'll do another 1. Thats it.

POP

My g/f email is acting up. So what do you need to know about it?? I will tell you on here if you dont mind??

[ QUOTE ]
I am going in basically for schooling reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. Army is a good place to learn skills plus you will see new places and new people.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.