Finally gettin on the web!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lerch, Mar 1, 2007.

1. lerch

lerch <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Well after much begging &amp; pleading from BJ and me we have finally gotten a start for our website. www.Genesears.com

Nothing on the page works just yet but it is a start at least!!!!

Just thought you all might wanna take a look, you would not believe how hard it has been for us to get this far, the family is kinda old fashioned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

take it easy
    steve

2. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

COOL !! let us know when it is up and running....

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Steve:

Looks good so far. Just need to get all of it working and then sit back and rake in the money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You and BJ just need to drag them kicking and screaming into the technology of the 21st. century /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have it bookmarked and will keep an eye on it. Let us know when you make updates.

4. lerch

lerch <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

[ QUOTE ]
    You and BJ just need to drag them kicking and screaming into the technology of the 21st. century

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, problem is i got some pretty big uncles and everyone around here is armed for some reason!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. IChaseCoues

IChaseCoues Well-Known Member

Cant wait to see everything y'all carry!