Finally a factory Rem 700 30-06 Sendero?

MSU Marksman

I ran across this rifle this morning and it certainly looks interesting. I don't need all the other junk that comes with it, but hopefully Remington will add it to their regular line. Assuming their barrels are of relatively decent quality, and they don't put some obscene price on the rifle alone, I would be interested in one.

Shoot 2020 | Select Rifles

The sendaro is a great rifle. I wish they had a larger caliber selection. As for this 2020 rig. My guess is that they will be overly priced. Anything from Remington that comes with a semi decent stock on it, seems to add hundreds of dollars.

Remington's version of tracking point?

I feel the urge to yarf now lol
Yeah, I wouldn't trust that scope as far as I could throw it...

The only thing Remington I like is their rifles and shotguns...Other than that, I won't buy their stuff.

From the Rifleman article it seems they don't range compensate the 2020 for anything over 500 yards. That wouldn't help most of us. Set that sucker up like the full out tracking point with 1200 yards capability and offer it in more than a few standard chamberings/loads and you'll have a beast people actually want to buy.
As to the '06 sendero, cool rifle but I'll take a 6# '06 over a heavy. I like portable rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.