• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new

fergy

I have a like new set of Filson camo 100% virgin wool set which consists of parka and bibs, maybe wore 3 times. I looked online to see what the prices are for these items and don't believe they even make it anymore. The buttoned parka is not insulated, it does have a double yoke over the shoulders, I have had custom insulated with Thinsulate pockets sewn on (these pockets are the best I have ever had on any hunting clothing)…It has one additional snapped pocket on left side just above the extra-large added wool pockets. Size is 44 which I believe to be XL.
The bibs are a size 42 which I believe to be XL. They have sewn in suspenders, non-zippered legs, 2 snapped rear pockets, 2 snapped cargo pockets, 2 front pockets, a snapped front chest pocket, and 2 small sized chest pockets that are open and used for calls etc. The bibs have 2 button style closures for the sides along the tummy area. This is I believe to be 24 oz. wool, I am 6 foot and 200 pounds, and they fit me great.
I am throwing this out there to see what I might get as far as a nice rifle in the 7mm Mag, or 270 WSM or in the 300 WinMag, WSM area (I really like CZ models even the 453 in 22lr) throw out some ideas to me and see what we can come up with, not interested in hand guns, or shotguns at this point. Don't forget cash is king.

Attachments

• Filson front of parka and large added insulated  pockets.jpg
    Filson front of parka and large added insulated pockets.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Filson back of bibs with sewen in suspenders.jpg
    Filson back of bibs with sewen in suspenders.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Filson inside of parka.jpg
    Filson inside of parka.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Filson Back of parka has double yoke.jpg
    Filson Back of parka has double yoke.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Filson inside of parka and sewen in Filson Suspenders.jpg
    Filson inside of parka and sewen in Filson Suspenders.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Filson button parka with added large insulated pockets.jpg
    Filson button parka with added large insulated pockets.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 15
This stuff is very nice and will be shipped on my dime...$450.00

I am 6' 1" tall and weigh 220, do you think the jacket will fit ? how much do you weigh ?
Thanks

I am 6' at 205 and do think they would fit. I have a person who wants them also and according to him was going to send out a USPS money order today. If he doesn't send out today I will let you know, I am not going to wait on promises that don't happen. Not sure if you seen my other 2 100% camo wool sets that I have listed, I also have one more 100% camo wool set that is not listed, that you might be interested in it has uninsulated pants and not bibs. The full length Parka in fully insulated with fleece and zippered with a tall stand up collar and large insulated with fleece pockets.

Best to email me @ [email protected]
Thanks, Bill

I am 6' at 205 and do think they would fit. I have a person who wants them also and according to him was going to send out a USPS money order today. If he doesn't send out today I will let you know, I am not going to wait on promises that don't happen. Not sure if you seen my other 2 100% camo wool sets that I have listed, I also have one more 100% camo wool set that is not listed, that you might be interested in it has uninsulated pants and not bibs. The full length Parka in fully insulated with fleece and zippered with a tall stand up collar and large insulated with fleece pockets.

Best to email me @ [email protected]
Thanks, Bill
Thank you Bill, I will let you know if I am interested in any of the other stuff