• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Filmmaker in florida

JARED526

Hello everyone, I am a filmmaker from South Florida, and I recently found a post on here about a man selling assorted bullets. Well im in the pre-production stages of my new film and am looking for bullets. They dont have to be real, or expensive, as I will never fire them, they are just gonna be use as props. Also I am looking for empty cases perhaps. I am willing to pay but the less the better. I can always take donations in turn for some credits in the film and exposure. Also I am looking for inexpensive real looking sniper rifles. Anyone have any ideas? I thank you for your time in reading this, and please feel free to contact me anytime. Thakn again to all of you for your consideration.

*Note: I have no clue about guns and ammo, and as far as I know the bullets should look like normal bullets, but I do realize there are so many calibers that they are all different, but I am willing and open to all forms. The movie is about a killer who has access to many many weapons, so the more "prop" weapons and ammo I have, the scene will be that much more successful.

THANK YOU

I appreciate the suggestion. But honestly, Ive exhausted that avenue already. Most filmmakers I know, have no knowledge of guns and ammo, even the film school I attended had no clue, then I asked friend who claim to be cool and have a glok or ak, and it comes down to some bs. Then I search the internet. I asked my cop neighbor. Im honesty just trying not to spend alot of money. I mean I can go to Wallmart and spend $500 on ammo, but i cant return it and ill never ever use it. So I figured Id think outside the box and continue my search. Hey, it never hurts to ask. If I can find someone local to me, to show up with some guns and ammo, and supervise the shoot, Id be happy. Also if someone would be generous enough to lend me some ammo, Id pay for shipping both ways, id film what I can and send it back, but Im sure that sounds kinda shady. Anyways if anyone can help Id be so greatly appreciated. even if you can point me in the right direction I'd be happy. Thank you all for tolerating my on your site. Im sorry to impose.

Im looking for a good amount 50+ pieces of ammo. All sizes, calibers. Anything that has to do with weapons. In the screenplay I have the man cleaning and assembling a gun. I have no knowledge of that or gun to clean so if anyone has any suggestions, anything they want to donate. any Sponsors out there are always greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me anytime Thank you all.

I NEED:

-Lotsa bullets, all size, calibers
-Empty Shell cases, maybe 25-50
-Any Bullet making tools, props, ideas?? I never made a bullet but ive seen enough movies where they do. So any suggestions would be helpful.
-Bullets, Bullet, and more bullets.
-Anything cool that people use to prepare for a shoot.

*The movie is about an assassin (I know, so original...but it is a great short story with a great twist, so I need it to look authentic)So the assassin has a den where he studies his "tools," reads a newspaper, makes some bullets, etc...getting ready for a busy day. So for this Den scene I want alot of crazy visual weapons, sniper rifles, cool handguns, stuff like that.

AGAIN. I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT. ALSO THANK YOU FOR AGAIN TOLERATING ME ON YOUR SITEl. :)

Hate to burst your bubble but it's been done film is called THE AMERICAN with George Clooney as the maker all things for assassins guns, bullets, and hardware

Again, Thank you all for your help and support. Wow, I just read my previous posts and my spelling and typing is terrible. I have become one of those grammatically incorrect professionals that I personally laugh at. So I'm sorry for that everybody.