FFL Dealer Retailer - EVERYTOWN LAW Coming after YOU!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
There is a group of lawyers "EVERYTOWN LAW" that started multi million dollar lawsuits against the Retailers FFL Dealers. If Liberals can't sue Firearm Manufactures they are going after the FFL Dealers.

^^^^^^^^
Missing the information I posted.
This lawyer group "Everytown Law" is coming after EVERY FFL DEALER that sells a firearm that is used in a shooting incident. Whether it is a legal shooting or not.
If we sell a firearm under our FFL and get a lawsuit against us - we can never defend it against a multimillion Law Firm. We would not have the funds to fight it and the courts would side with "Everytown Law". We try to protect our personal assets by having a LLC, but then there can be extra Law Suits brought against owners.
Liberal Groups are never going to stop to get YOUR firearms and the 2nd crushed.

There is a group of lawyers "EVERYTOWN LAW" that started multi million dollar lawsuits against the Retailers FFL Dealers. If Liberals can't sue Firearm Manufactures they are going after the FFL Dealers.

I'll be watching THIS one closely….as I Police in this city.
IMG_3644.jpeg
Who provides this so called "training" and just how detailed is it? I've never heard either of my LGS owners talk about this stuff…..and I talk with them A LOT. 🤔

I'll be watching THIS one closely….as I Police in this city.
View attachment 536246
Who provides this so called "training" and just how detailed is it? I've never heard either of my LGS owners talk about this stuff…..and I talk with them A LOT. 🤔
That's what caught my attention. There is no approved training. So if the the seller decides not to sell, could that seller be sued for a civil liberty violation? This may end up in SCOTUS to decide someday. It's a hogwash argument if the buyer is allowed by the background check laws currently in effect.

So if the the seller decides not to sell, could that seller be sued for a civil liberty violation?
On both the State and/or Federal level….yes…..depending on the circumstances.
Something else "jacked up" about this is that the article claims while inside the gun store the guy appeared uneasy, avoided eye-contact and displayed a lack of knowledge of firearms. Sure, that MIGHT seem a little odd, but it sure DOES NOT scream "Hey, I'm getting ready to do a mass shooting"! 😡

Last edited:

Recent Posts