Federal primers ; )

bigbuck

I finally got lucky at a little ole shop. I bought 1000 federal small pistol primers and 1000 large pistol primers I don't even have anything to use the large primers for I guess I'm guilty of hording:D

Bigbuck

Bigbuck, when you find them it's hard to pass them up. I've only tried to keep on hand what I really feel I will need. Who knows though, you may have a friend who needs the large pistol and that will help them out. Or, you may have to get yourself a new toy so you can use them up yourself.

:):)
Bigbuck, when you find them it's hard to pass them up. I've only tried to keep on hand what I really feel I will need. Who knows though, you may have a friend who needs the large pistol and that will help them out. Or, you may have to get yourself a new toy so you can use them up yourself.

+1 I may find someone who has what I need and then we can trade:) I also have 1500 small rifle primers comin and some federal large rifle match primers coming:):)

Bigbuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.