Federal Match Primers Showing Up!!

Bobcat

I was at Sportmans Warehouse in San Antonio, Texas today. They got in a shipment of GM210M Federal Large Rifle Match primers. They also had a few boxes of the Barnes TTSX's in .284 and .308.

Bob

Our Sportsmans in Albuquerque also has the TTSX bullets. I could not refuse, especially since they were having a tax free sale. However, the only primers that stay on the shelf for more than a day here are the CCI's, they never sell those things. Anything to that?
P

You chaps are lucky, this side of the pond we've been told not to expect any 210M primers till next year.....sometime:(

l found 700 210std primers and grabbed them before some other greedy sod got hold of them, so l'm set for a while:)

Regards.

Ratwhiskers.

There's nothing wrong with cci primers, thats all I've used for the most part since 1982. I've tried others and I've worked up loads for cci and then swithed to another brand and my conclusion is that in 90% of factory rifles it doesn't matter. Not trying to step on any toes thats just my experience in 25 years of reloading. Started with cci because that what my dad used.

Rats is right there are no Fed primers in the UK at this time :(

Done the rework with CCI's and I have to say there workin for me so I might stick with them.

Rats you don't know of any 140g 6.5x55 Sierra SPBT heads about do you?

HP

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.