• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal match 215m (found)

remcraz

Dont know if anyone is interested but i found some federal match large mag. 215m in chilhowie va. 41.00 for 1000
thanks

would like some, are they still available? if so where

Thanks

Last edited:
A guy in Abingdon, VA has 2000 215M's as of 1300 today. Unfortunately, that's too far for me, and he won't ship them. His number is 276-628-6249. If you buy them, please consider selling me a couple hundred.

Thanks,
Chip

i walked in to a real nice sporting good store friday night and asked if they had any fed. 215m. the guy said sure how many i asked for a brick then decided to take 2 bricks and for 38.00 a piece. i told him he was probably the only shop in the usa that had them and i think he didnt actualy believe me. This place is in sw Pa. and i know they dont ship. maybe i should go back for more?
mike

whos the guy in abingdon, i live here and would like to get some

The phone number is 276-628-6249. I think the place is called Maloney's. He's not open on Sunday. I'd call him first thing tomorrow. I'm in Morgantown, WV, and Abingdon is just a skosh too far to drive, even for the 215Ms.

Chip

Thought that's what you would say, I was there yesterday and they don't have any. ( I worked there and know everyone that does

I talked to one guy on the phone, and he didn't think they had any, but the boss came on and said they had 2 bricks. I'd check with them tomorrow if I were you. Can't believe they sold both bricks between 1300 and 1700, though it's certainly possible. A little deeper digging might help.

Good luck.