• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal GM215M Primers

jayjay24

I have 1,000 Federal Gold Medal Large Magnum Match primers that I'd like to trade for Federal Gold Medal Large Rifle Primers GM210M in the Atlanta, GA area.

If you ever get up toward Gainesville GA I have a brick of 210m I'd swap you if you need them.

I work in Norcross so that not a long trek up there. Love Gville anyway...

You must be a anti driver.. I've drove further than that for a cup of coffee. Haha

Anyhow if you decide to just hit me up. I don't need the 215m but just wanted to offer in case you were in a bind.

I'm not really in a bind but my gunsmith is hurtin' bad. But to answer your question, I am a bit of a driver. I put about 40K a year on this Ol Ford...

I'm not really in a bind but my gunsmith is hurtin' bad. But to answer your question, I am a bit of a driver. I put about 40K a year on this Ol Ford...
I completely mis read the post! I thought you said "it was" a long trek from Norcross. What happens when you read at red lights. Sorry