FEDERAL GM215M MATCH PRIMERS, want some?

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
I came across some at my local sporting good store and bought 3,000. I might be able to get a few more on Monday. I know a lot of guys on here are having a hell of time finding them, so I am willing to share. Send me an email at [email protected] instead of a PM, it will be quicker. I want to share with as many as possible so I would rather sale 500 or less to each person, just so more people can get some. :D

That may be a nice thing that you're doing. I have close to 2500 of them so I'll just let others take advantage of this.

i had one of these not fire yesterday. i don't use them with my regular loads, was shooting "other" stuff to level my scope so it would track straight. snapped it twice to no avail. i did manage to pass the "no flinch test" with flying colors!

That's pretty interesting, because in over 30 years reloading I had never had a primer fail, and I have used many different brands; 2 weeks ago it happened for the first time and it also was one of these. :confused: Coincidence? I hope so.

OK, I was able to get my hands on 5,000 more.:D I bought out everything they had. $45 per 1000 brick + $7.00 2 day Priority shipping. Let me know how many you want!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.