FEDERAL GM215M MATCH PRIMERS, want some?

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Tikka Lover, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Tikka Lover

Tikka Lover <strong>Official LRH SPONSOR</strong>

I came across some at my local sporting good store and bought 3,000. I might be able to get a few more on Monday. I know a lot of guys on here are having a hell of time finding them, so I am willing to share. Send me an email at brianjeppson@hotmail.com instead of a PM, it will be quicker. I want to share with as many as possible so I would rather sale 500 or less to each person, just so more people can get some. :D

2. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

That may be a nice thing that you're doing. I have close to 2500 of them so I'll just let others take advantage of this.

3. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

i had one of these not fire yesterday. i don't use them with my regular loads, was shooting "other" stuff to level my scope so it would track straight. snapped it twice to no avail. i did manage to pass the "no flinch test" with flying colors!

4. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

That's pretty interesting, because in over 30 years reloading I had never had a primer fail, and I have used many different brands; 2 weeks ago it happened for the first time and it also was one of these. :confused: Coincidence? I hope so.

5. Tikka Lover

OK, I was able to get my hands on 5,000 more.:D I bought out everything they had. $45 per 1000 brick + $7.00 2 day Priority shipping. Let me know how many you want!

6. Tikka Lover

Sorry fellers, all gone