Factory

Discussion in 'Gun Photos' started by Tempest, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Tempest

Tempest Member

At last, I bougt my first rifle from MKEK, the corporation which sells the most expensive rifles in the world :D Paid 3800 $ for rifle, 200 $ for 200 cartridges and 1300 for the licence. :D Here are the pics of my Browning Eurobolt 7mm RM:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The lesson to be learned from this topic is that if you love rifles or firearms, you should not live in Turkiye (Turkey). :D

2. TAC

TAC Well-Known Member

That is rather pricey... Why so expensive? I'd like to hear what most people do for hunting; is it mostly shotguns?

T

3. Tempest

Tempest Member

Yes.. Shotguns are cheap. A lot of factories produce shotguns and their prices are between 200 and 1000 $. Shotgun licences cost 10 $ But pistols and rifles sold by MKEK, the only public institution which is authorized to sell rifles and pistols. I think they do not want us to buy rifles and pistols thats why the prices are too high. We are also not allowed to import a rifle or pistol.

4. silvertip-co

silvertip-co Well-Known Member

Beautiful rifle, I just love the curved Euro stocks like on your rifle or the CZ Euro rifles. COngrats on a great rifle.

5. justgoto

justgoto Well-Known Member

Nice rifle! Too bad you had to pay so much for it, but at least you have one.

Have fun!

6. shootinfool

shootinfool Well-Known Member

Get shootin and let us know how she preforms.