• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S--- RIFLE STOCKS AND HARDWARE (PRICES REDUCED)

BIGJ

(1) USED MCMILLIAN HUNTER CLASS BENCHREST STOCK-brown in color with pacmayr recoil pad.have been inletted for a REM. 700 ADL SHORT ACTION and have been glass bedded.(used action for another project) Stock has several nick mark but is iv very very good condition. $ 225.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48"SPF"

(1) SIX ENTERPRISES SYNTHETIC RIFLE STOCK -drop in design for the REMINGTON 700 SHORT BLD ACTION. Includes injection -mold rubber recoil pad,classic style cheekpiece, and front and rear sling swivel studs stock is black in color $105.00 shipped to lower 48 (reduced to 95.00)

(1)USED REMINGTON 1 PIECE TRIGGER GUARD ASSEMBLY for remington 700 BLD SHORT ACTION,comes with magazine fllower ,box and magazine spring.(I had it on the SIX ENTERPRISES SYNTHETIC RIFLE STOCK I HAVE LISTED ABOVE.) $70.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 (reduced to $60.00)"SPF"

Re: F/S--- RIFLE STOCKS AND HARDWARE

Hi joseywales
Not able to reply to your private message.
States "User is not accepting private message"
Please turn private message on for reply
but to answer your question--Yes i think it will fit. THANKS

Every thing is sold except the SIX ENTERPRISES SYNTHETIC RIFLE STOCK. Any resonable offer will be considered. THANKS