• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: NIB Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 $575 shipped

trader388

model: 5214909920
Midwayusa.com price: 699.95

Specs: Matte, Z-plex reticle, 1" tube, side focus, target knobs, etched glass reticle. New in the box never used or mounted. $575 shipped... money order, paypal no CC= no fee, paypal with CC = add 3%.

htb6zn.jpg

htb71g.jpg

I have too many scopes already! ...and not enough guns! lol Honestly it's a very nice scope and you'll be very pleased.

Kaleiderscope/Justin,

I just recently bought the same model as this Zeiss but with a Mil-dot reticle from TheOpticZone, info below. Jon and his wife in their customer service dept. are top notch, helped me out with any questions, and shipped me the scope same day when I ordered it in the early afternoon.

I don't know if they ship international, but you can email them and ask. The total price I paid was right at this guys asking price, which was app. 2 weeks ago. I would confirm with Optic Zone their price, they are the lowest in price that I have been able to find, though, and that's after checking local gun shows, MidwayUSA, MidSouth Shooters supply, etc.

Here is their info, which is off of their website:
Customer Service:
Phone Number: 1-231-389-0021
Email: [email protected]
Technical Questions:
Phone Number: 1-231-389-0021
Email: [email protected]

Customer Service

For assistance please contact us at 1-231-389-0021; Monday – Wednesday – Friday, 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Sunday, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.. You may also email any requests or concerns to [email protected].

http://www.theopticzone.com/ is their website, they have more Zeiss scopes than what they show on their site page for Zeiss, so I would email or call them for info. Good luck!

EZ