• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Left handed Model 70, 300 Ultra mag $1100 OBO Custom!

30-338

Selling, for my friend, a left handed Winchester 70 classic, controlled feed with a Montana Rifleman 25 inch bull barrel, stainless, 1.20 inches at crown. Has a Lone Wolf Ultra thumbhole stock 2 1/4 inch wide at fore end... see web site for info below on stock and barrel ...Montana installed barrel and Lone Wolf did the stock and bedding http://www.lonewolfriflestocks.com/i...umbhole_lg.gif
Montana Rifleman Barrels
He bought this rifle to join us in some long range shooting but didn't factor in the weight...it weighs approx. 14 lbs. with scope as in picture, but scope,rings, bipod and sling are NOT included in the deal!
I did not work up a load for this rifle inasmuch as he wasn't going to handload, and the factory loads gave us 5/8 to 3/4 MOA and I'm pretty sure that a handload could shrink that some! It is heavy and rigid and shoots well. The trigger breaks at 4.5 lbs. There are minor rub marks on the stainless barrel and at the bottom of the fore end. LOP is 14.5 inches. Bolt is jewelled and bottom of stock opens like a BDL style Remington.
Parts add up to about $1700 plus!!! This is a specialized rig that can enable the lefty to reach way out there! Bring your MOA charts and ring steel at 1000 yds.! with this 300 Ultra Mag. Thanks for looking 30-338 How do I insert the pics? Anyway, pics available if you email me. Thanks

Questions

This is a rifle I could be interested in. But I am not sure how you would expect some one to seriously consider your rifle without several pictures??? Tom.

Last edited:
pics

This is a rifle I could be interested in. But I am not sure how you would expect some one to seriously consider your rifle without several pictures??? Tom.
Tom...PM me your email address and I will send pics... JS