• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S Lawton 7000 SS LA right hand MAG face

308 nate

For sale: Lawton 7000 long action, stainless steel, right hand magnum repeater. $699.

This receiver is brand new...came in the mail today. It did not come as ordered and Barney offered to make it right but the bolt would still be fluted the wrong way for my customers likes.I did not specify the flute direction when I ordered it and Barney is in no way responsible for that.
The customers custom rifle I am building has a right hand helical fluted barrel and he wanted the flutes on the bolt running in the same direction. When I ordered I just went off the picture they had on the web site and it was fluted right hand. my bad for not specifing plus my customer decided he wanted my tighter right hand fluting that I offer even at the extra cost. So I told Barney I would try to resell this receiver versus shipping it back to him to make the changes and still not be able to use it on account of the flute directions.

No complaints about Barney at Lawton machine, he's just been swampped and offers so many custom features it's hard for him to keep track of them. Great guy to deal with. I just can't use this receiver for this project and can't tie up the money right now and Barney offered to send me the receiver with the features I ordered minus the fluted bolt ASAP.

I will also sell the receiver to any other gunsmith at Barney's dealer pricing.
308nate

lawton1.jpg

lawton2.jpg