• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S : Krieger 8mm Rem Mag barrel

Gary Rihn

I have a close to new Krieger barrel that I just took off of a Rem M700. (I bought it complete, then decided against it and pulled the action for something else). Blued CM, sporter contour, finished at 28" (extra length to take full advantage of that big case), chambered in 8mm Rem Mag (I believe all of the work was done by Krieger). Low round count (my gunsmith said it looked new in the bore when he pulled it).

It's packed in RIG and rolled in plastic right now, so pictures would be tough, but I have no problem with an inspection upon buying it. Once you clean it off, if it's not as I say, I'll take it back.

I have dies along with some bullets and brass that I got with the rifle that can be negotiated separately (if I can find them), but I personally never shot it.

Krieger gets $295 for the barrel, $20 extra for 28", $270 to thread/chamber, and $100 to blue. So it's "about" $685 worth of barrel.

I'll sell for less than 1/2 price at $300 plus shipping.

This would make a GREAT long range set up.

Please email direct at [email protected] with questions or for any more info.

Thanks!

I found the components.

I've got a set of Lee dies, 42 pieces of once-fired brass, and an assortment of bullets.

The bullets include 8 Barnes X 220's, 22 Barnes X 200's, 10 Hornady 220 gr spire points, 5 Nosler 200 gr Partitions, and 32 Speer 200 gr spitzers.

Not a lot of bullets, but a start, and a good assortment to try a few initial loads. I'll keep looking to see if I find anything else.

I tried to edit the above post, but I guess it's been too long (?).

Feel free to make offers via email for the barrel alone or for the whole package.

Thanks.

OK, too much? 70-some views and no buyer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

$275 for everything.

OK, one more try before Ebay.

$250 for everything.

That's about a third of what everything would cost new (and the bullets still ARE new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )