F/S Hornady 30cal 208gr A-Max bullets

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by freebird63, Oct 8, 2010.

1. freebird63

freebird63 Well-Known Member

They are sold pending funds. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  2. bogger01

bogger01 Well-Known Member

pm sent

3. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

Good price for the bullets. But $100 for the 1000 pack primers is more than twice what I'm paying for them - up here in relatively remote Alaska.

4. freebird63

He is the only one here in Boise Idaho that carries them so people are paying it. On the internet he sells them for 125 bucks

5. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

Wow! That really surprises me. Is your price information current? Or were these primer prices from three or more months ago?

My comments are based on my brother's experience in Kenai, Alaska. He owns/operates a local gunshop/gunsmith business there and has for the past 28 years. It's true that primers were the last of the reloading components to come back into supply following the election of Pres Obama. But he's had no difficulty obtaining primers and keeping them in stock for at least the past two months now. Seems like he's selling them for $35-40 per 1000.

6. freebird63

Yes they are current prices. We really only have a couple places here to buy stuff for reloading, cabelas, sportsmans warehouse and Cliffs gun shop.
    Half the time cabelas is sold out. I have not seen any 215 primers at cabelas in a long long time. They usually have lots of different powders in stock thou

7. hypertex

hypertex Member

pm sent