• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Hart Comp 1 Rest w/extra top (FUDD) **REMOVE***

ronsroom1

WITHDRAWN FROM SELLING:*****************************Selling a used Hart Competitive 1 Rest, Hart top has a Sinclair fore end stop installed, which is removable. FUDD top is windage and stock width adjustable via two seperate thumb screws.( FUDD top was used at two .22 BR matches and is as near new as possible ). Hart rest is NOT all beat up. Included is a, used, Bald Eagle Bunny ear rear bag. Bags are full. Both tops have stems attached. READ and UNDERSTAND THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will ship everything except the stripped base in a Large Priority Mail Flat Rate box, Bubble Wrapped @ $12.00 The stripped base will ship separately to your zip by weight, remember HART=CAST IRON. This will eliminate and problems of damage to the FUDD top by shifting of the heavy base in the same box. If you insist on same box shipping, I will accommodate you, ( I will pack securely ), at your OWN RISK. For questions or pics E-Mail me. $300.00 + SHIPPING Ron [email protected]

Last edited: